$35,820 NOW $26,574
|Days of Week:
October 15, 2018
Nova Southeastern University
|The college normally charges $995 per credit. By enrolling through CTE you save $9,100.|
First payment: October 10, 2018
MS in Educational Leadership (NV State Approved for Licensure)
Secure your seat and discount today! Click SIGN UP NOW above to start your registration process.
• Debit/credit cards accepted. CTE is responsible to collect the first $1,500 of your program cost. Payments start on the 10th of the month following your registration. Over 6 months, a payment of $250 will be collected monthly. You will pay the remainder of your tuition, fees and books directly to the university using their convenient payment options.
*The advertised program price above represents tuition cost only. This rate does not include university fees or books.
Questions: Call CTE at 702-697-0006 opt. 5 or click here to email.
Program begins: October 15, 2018.
Program ends: TBA.
Nova enrollment papers due to Nova no later than October 14, 2018.
The master of science in education with a specialization in educational leadership is a state-approved program in Nevada for add-on licensure for teachers. It focuses on preparing prekindergarten through 12th grade teachers for administrative positions in public and nonpublic schools and school systems. This specialization provides educators with leadership skills through practical application and provides broad knowledge of social, political, and economic forces at work in society that affect education. Course content is research-based and infuses best practices in education, while aligning directly with the Nevada Department of Education’s educational leadership licensure requirements.
Who Should Apply
- Practicing prekindergarten through 12th grade teachers who wish to obtain graduate degrees or recertification and enter the field of educational leadership
- Individuals with bachelor’s degrees and valid permanent teaching licenses who wish to obtain graduate degrees or recertification and/or add a certification area in educational leadership
- Completed admission application packet, including a $50 nonrefundable application fee made payable to Nova Southeastern University
- Official transcript indicating conferral of a bachelor’s degree by a regionally accredited institution (2.5 minimum cumulative grade-point average required)
- Official transcripts from all previously attended postsecondary institutions