$250.00 on the 10th of each month for 6 months
$35,820 NOW $26,574
|Days of Week:|
March 11, 2019
Nova Southeastern University
|The college normally charges $995 per credit. By enrolling through CTE you save $9,246!|
First payment: June 10, 2019
MS in Educational Leadership (NV State Approved for Licensure) (36 Credits)
In order to secure your seat and CTE tuition discount, click SIGN UP NOW above to start your registration process.
• Financial aid is available for this program. You may apply for financial aid through https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa.
• CTE is responsible to collect a $1,500 implementation fee for this program. This fee is included in the program price and secures your 30% tuition discount throughout the duration of the program. Over 6 months, a credit/debit card payment of $250 will be collected on the 10th of every month. The first payment will begin on March 10, 2019.
• Tuition and NSU fees will be paid directly to Nova Southeastern University using NSU’s monthly payment option or financial aid.
*The advertised program price above represents tuition cost only. This rate does not include university fees or books.
Questions: Call CTE at 702-697-0006 opt. 5 or Email email@example.com
Program begins: March 11, 2019.
Program ends: TBA.
Nova enrollment papers due to Nova no later than March 11, 2019.
Nova Southeastern University
Nova Southeastern University’s Abraham S. Fischler College of Education comprises a global professional learning community dedicated to teaching, service, and scholarship with integrity. The College is committed to offering technology-rich, student-centered educational experiences. High quality online, blended, and traditional learning are the hallmark of the College. Courses and programs stress dynamic professional practices that promote inquiry and reflection using an applied, theory to practice, approach. Students are prepared to lead change in diverse communities with emphasis on fostering equity, cultural awareness, and social responsibility. The College of Education at Nova Southeastern University is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
Why Nova Southeastern University (NSU) is the right choice for your Professional Growth Plan (PGP)?
• NSU is an Institution of Higher Education that is designated by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education as a Doctoral University of Higher Research Activity or Highest Research Activity.
• 1 credit earned at NSU equates to 8 CUs. Thus, a 3-credit course = 24 Contact Units (CUs). A minimum of 225 CUs is needed for column movement.
• Non-approved Institutions of Higher Education earn 5 CUs per 1 semester credit. Therefore, a 3-credit course (non-approved) = 15 CUs
• Completion of this 3-graduate credit Masters program = 288 CUs
The Master of Science in Education with a Specialization in Educational Leadership is a state-approved program in Nevada for add-on licensure for teachers. It focuses on preparing prekindergarten through 12th grade teachers for administrative positions in public and nonpublic schools and school systems. This specialization provides educators with leadership skills through practical application and provides broad knowledge of social, political, and economic forces at work in society that affect education. Course content is research-based and infuses best practices in education, while aligning directly with the Nevada Department of Education’s educational leadership licensure requirements.
Who Should Apply
- Practicing prekindergarten through 12th grade teachers who wish to obtain graduate degrees or recertification and enter the field of educational leadership
- Individuals with bachelor’s degrees and valid permanent teaching licenses who wish to obtain graduate degrees or recertification and/or add a certification area in educational leadership
- Complete the admission application packet and submit a $50.00 non-refundable fee (U.S. dollars) made payable to Nova Southeastern University (NSU).
- Official transcripts from all previously attended academic institutions. An official transcript indicating conferral of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution is required.
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA in last 60 credits of undergraduate degree program.
- Valid Professional Teaching Certificate/License.
- Official Verification Letter (documenting at least three (3) years of teaching experience)
- Student Enrollment Agreement (available in application packet).
Convenient Delivery Options
Coursework for the Master of Science degree in Education with an emphasis in Curriculum, Instruction, and Technology (CIT) is conducted entirely online. Courses are offered in eight week terms with two terms each semester. It is possible to complete the course work for the MS in Education with an emphasis in CIT in one or two years.