$250.00 on the 10th of each month for 6 months
$36,815 NOW $27,271
|Days of Week:|
March 11, 2019
Nova Southeastern University
|The college normally charges $995 per credit. By enrolling through CTE you save $9,544!|
First payment: February 10, 2019
MS in Education: Mathematics Education
In order to secure your seat and CTE tuition discount, click SIGN UP NOW above to start your registration process.
• Financial aid is available for this program. You may apply for financial aid through https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa.
• CTE is responsible to collect a $1,500 implementation fee for this program. This fee is included in the program price and secures your 30% tuition discount throughout the duration of the program. Over 6 months, a credit/debit card payment of $250 will be collected on the 10th of every month. The first payment will begin on March 10, 2019.
• Tuition and NSU fees will be paid directly to Nova Southeastern University using NSU’s monthly payment option or financial aid.
*The advertised program price above represents tuition cost only. This rate does not include university fees or books.
Questions: Call CTE at 702-697-0006 opt. 5 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Program begins: March 11, 2019.
Program ends: TBA.
Nova enrollment papers due to Nova no later than March 11, 2019.
Nova Southeastern University
Nova Southeastern University’s Abraham S. Fischler College of Education comprises a global professional learning community dedicated to teaching, service, and scholarship with integrity. The College is committed to offering technology-rich, student-centered educational experiences. High quality online, blended, and traditional learning are the hallmark of the College. Courses and programs stress dynamic professional practices that promote inquiry and reflection using an applied, theory to practice, approach. Students are prepared to lead change in diverse communities with emphasis on fostering equity, cultural awareness, and social responsibility. The College of Education at Nova Southeastern University is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
Why Nova Southeastern University (NSU) is the right choice for your Professional Growth Plan (PGP)?
• NSU is an Institution of Higher Education that is designated by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education as a Doctoral University of Higher Research Activity or Highest Research Activity.
• 1 credit earned at NSU equates to 8 CUs. Thus, a 3-credit course = 24 Contact Units (CUs). A minimum of 225 CUs is needed for column movement.
• Non-approved Institutions of Higher Education earn 5 CUs per 1 semester credit. Therefore, a 3-credit course (non-approved) = 15 CUs
• Completion of this 37-graduate credit Masters program = 296 CUs
The M.S. in Education with a specialization in Mathematics Education focuses on preparing educators in the areas of middle, secondary, and postsecondary mathematics. This specialization provides educators with skills for assessment, curriculum development, and instruction in subject areas such as geometry, algebra, and calculus, as well as strategies for developing problem solving skills in students. Course content is research-based and infuses best practices in education.
Who Should Apply
- Practicing educators, trainers, and other professionals working with educational programs who wish to obtain graduate degrees and increase their expertise in their current field
- Individuals with bachelor’s degrees who wish to obtain graduate degrees and increase their knowledge and skills in management and administration of educational programs
- Completed admission application packet, including a $50 nonrefundable application fee made payable to Nova Southeastern University
- Official transcript indicating conferral of a bachelor’s degree by a regionally accredited institution (2.5 minimum cumulative grade-point average required)
- Official transcripts from all previously attended postsecondary institutions
Convenient Delivery Options
Coursework for the Master of Science degree in Education with an emphasis in Curriculum, Instruction, and Technology (CIT) is conducted entirely online. Courses are offered in eight week terms with two terms each semester. It is possible to complete the course work for the MS in Education with an emphasis in CIT in one or two years.